Request for Bids
Advertisement for Grazing Privileges
The Rosebud Sioux Tribe Ranch and Farming Enterprise (“Tribal Ranch”) is advertising Range Unit 310 for a 3-year lease, starting May 1, 2020.
Range Unit #310
(660 cow/calf pairs for 6 months—May 1-Nov 1)
All bids must be addressed to the ‘Rosebud Tribal Ranch” and plainly marked on the outside of the envelope, ‘Bid for Grazing Privileges—Range Unit 310”.
Each bid must be accompanied by a Cashier’s Check, Certified Check, bank draft, or money order, payable to the order of the Rosebud Ranch and Farming Enterprise for 50% (percent) of bid for the 1st year of 3-year lease; and remaining 50% for 1st year due on May 01, 2020.
Personal checks will not be accepted. All payments of unsuccessful bidders will be returned.
For Range Unit 310, there will a minimum of $40/per pair per month for 6-months.
Indian Preference Applies on this grazing lease bid. If claiming Indian Preference, include your enrollment number and documentation
Successful bidder shall be responsible for the following:
1. Contacting Ranch Manager when cattle are turned-in and –out, so Ranch Manager can be on-site to verify counts.
2. Carrying their own livestock insurance.
3. Clearing incoming breeding bull(s) for TRIC and having veterinary papers turned into the RST Tribal Ranch before bull(s) are turned in.
4. Providing Health papers for all livestock listed on the Pasture authorization to Tribal Ranch Manager, prior to turn in on May 01, 2020.
5. Submitting 2nd lease payment for 1st year to Finance Manager prior to turn in on May 01, 2020.
Bids received before the closing time will be secured and unopened by the Finance Manager for the Tribal Ranch until the time of opening. The RST Ranch and Farming Enterprise reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids.
For more information contact Joe Ross, Ranch Manager, at 402-322-0814 (Cell) or the Tribal Ranch Office at 605-747-2301.
Published once at the total approximate cost of $36.57
Published: January 15, 2020