Request for Proposals
Rosebud Sioux Tribe
RFP: Head Start Program
The Rosebud Sioux Tribe Head Start Program is accepting sealed bids beginning January 9, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. and ending January 18, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. CDT.
Bids will opened on January 22, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. (CST) at the RST Administration Building in the Treasurer’s Office.
All bids MUST have a START & COMPLETION DATE.
• RST #19-019 Base Course & Concrete Pads for the four (4) following center sites to include all materials and labor cost to construct parking lots. Submit bid cost per center site:
Mission Head Start center site in Mission
St. Francis Head Start center site in St. Francis
Parmelee Head Start center site in Parmelee
Rosebud Head Start center site in Rosebud
• RST #19-020 Mission 4 Kitchen Remodel for approximately 200 sq ft. of existing space. Include in bid: Kitchen demolition, New cabinets and countertops, New vinyl flooring to match rest of school, New stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
• RST #19-021 Wooden Decks to be constructed at the following center sites:
Mission 4 Center in Mission
Arrow Center in White River
Parmelee Center in Parmelee
Rosebud Center in Rosebud
• RST #19-022 Spring/Fall Lawncare Service includes: Spring Pre-emergence herbicide with crabgrass control, fertilizer, weed control and insecticide. Thatching. Pruning of all shrubs to specifications, Power vacuuming of all rock beds to look like new, Weed sterilization in landscape areas and driveway next to centers, Start up and adjustments for irrigation systems.
Fall fertilizer, weed control, insecticide, Weed sterilization in landscape areas and driveway next to centers, Tree & Shrub care spraying (insecticide), Blowouts for irrigation system (winterize) for the following:
Headstart Center Sites
Long Warrior/Dunham Center in Norris
Billy Mills/Woksape Woihanble Head Start centers sites in Parmelee
Owl Bonnet & Kate Omaha Boy centers site in St. Francis
Rosebud Head Start centers site in Rosebud
Mission Head Start centers site in Mission
Lame Deer center in Winner
Arrow Head Start center in White River
Early Head Start Center Sites
Parmelee Early Head Start center site in Parmelee
St. Francis Early Head Start center site in St. Francis
Rosebud Early Head Start center site in Rosebud
Mission Early Head Start center in Mission
• RST #19-023 Printing of materials, forms and supplies for the 2019-2020 Early Head Start/Head Start Program school year. (call Administration Office)
TECRO Ordinance No. 86-03 for Indian Preference in the selection process will be adhered to. TECRO office may be contact at (605)747-2322 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CDT.
The Rosebud Sioux Tribe has the right to reject any or all bids.
Sealed bids MUST be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked (Subject: _____ RST Bid#____) on front of envelope. Fail to mark envelope will result in a no bid and will be mailed back to sender.
Rosebud Sioux Tribe will not accept email, fax and or telephone bids.
For further information, contact Dusty Haukaas, Facilities Manager at the RST Head Start Program, 605.747.2391, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sealed bids can be mailed to: Louis W. Boyd, RST Treasurer
11 Legion Ave., PO Box 430
Rosebud, South Dakota 57570
Published twice at the total approximate cost of $89.28
Published: January 9, 16, 2019