Request for Bids
Rosebud Sioux Tribe Law Enforcement Services is requesting SEALED BIDS from vendors for the following equipment:
• 30 – Body Cameras
Bid Rules and Requirements
• Solicitation Opens: October 10, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
• Solicitation Closes: Friday, October 26, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
• Sealed Bids will be opened by the Treasurer on Monday, October 29, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
• Written bids on vendor letterhead is required.
• All vendors are required to write or type their Federal Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN) somewhere of the bid proposal.
• When submitting bids/quotes, the vendor shall reference RST BID #:18-091, on the sealed envelope.
• Sealed bid shall be mailed to the following address:
Louis W. Boyd, Treasurer
Rosebud Sioux Tribe Finance Office
11 Legion Avenue
Rosebud, South Dakota 57570
• Winning Bid/Quote shall be awarded to the vendor whose bid is responsive and is the most advantageous to the Rosebud Sioux Tribe, price and other factors such as discounts, shipping/handling costs shall be considered in determining the most responsive bid.
• Rosebud Sioux Tribe reserves the right to reject any or all bids/quotes.
If you have any questions regarding the above solicitation you are encouraged to contact Iver Crow Eagle III, Captain of Police or Marlin Enno, Chief Administrator at (605) 747-5928.
Published three times at the total approximate cost of $62.65
Published: October 10, 17, 24, 2018