Request for Proposal
Rosebud Sioux Tribe
RFP: Head Start Program
The Rosebud Sioux Tribe Head Start Program is accepting sealed bids beginning January 29, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. and ending February 9, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. CDT.
Bids will be opened on February 12, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. (CST) at the RST Administration Building in the Treasure’s Office.
• RST #18-012 Bus Garage 30’ x 60’ (Call Administration Office for specifications)
• RST #18-013 Renovation for the Long Warrior/Dunham Center (Call Administration Office for specifications)
• RST #18-014 Landscaping design and install for (5) center sites; Antelope/Stephan Fallis Centers in Mission, St. Francis Centers, Lame Deer Center and Long Warrior/Dunham Center.
• RST #18-015 Playground Equipment/Artificial Turf to include installation cost at (5) sites; Antelope/Stephan Fallis Centers in Mission, St. Francis Centers, Lame Deer Center and Long Warrior/Dunham Center.
• RST #18-016 Construct (10) 10’ x 12’ storage sheds.
TECRO Ordinance No. 86-03 for Indian Preference in the selection process will be adhered to. TECRO office may be contact at (605)747-2322 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CDT.
The Rosebud Sioux Tribe has the right to reject any or all bids.
Sealed bids MUST be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked (Subject: _____ RST Bid#____) on front of envelope. Fail to mark envelope will result in a no bid and will be mailed back to sender.
Rosebud Sioux Tribe will not accept email, fax and or telephone bids.
For further information, contact Paulette Iyotte, Finance Manager or Francis LaPointe, Transportation Mechanic at the RST Head Start Program, 605-747-2391, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sealed bids can be mailed to: Louis W. Boyd, RST Treasurer
11 Legion Ave., PO Box 430
Rosebud, South Dakota 57570
Published twice at the total approximate cost of $52.08
Published: January 31, February 7, 2018