Invitation for Bids
Rosebud Sioux tribe
The Rosebud Sioux Tribe Wanbli Wiconi Tipi/JDC will be accepting sealed bids for a period of 15 days for Resection of entire roof as outlined. Bids must include all travel, labor, and materials plus a 3 percent TECRO fee.
1. Remove all existing shingles and valley steel and dispose of.
2. Remove all damaged and warped green treated plywood and dispose of.
3. Install Ice and Water Guard in the valley and under soffit tie inn’s.
4. Install new flashing on 8 HVAC Units from bottom of base to upper joint tie inns, remove all existing pipe boots.
5. Remove satellites and reinstall after shingling is complete, install all new felt over the entire roof.
6. Install TAMKO Heritage H-30 Shingles over the entire outlined roof to match existing and adjoining buildings.
7. Clean all gutters and roofing debris up around the building making sure sight is free of any debris.
Sealed bids should be submitted with a sealed envelope clearly marked (subject: Bid# 18-007) on front of the envelope. Failure to mark envelope will result in the no bid and will be mailed back to sender. Rosebud Sioux Tribe will not accept e-mail, fax and or telephone bids. Sealed bids will be accepted until COB 12/6/2017 5:00 p.m. CDT. All bids will be publicly opened on 12/8/2017 at 2:00 p.m. CDT at the RST TECRO Office.
Sealed bids will be mailed to the following address: Rosebud Sioux Tribe, Treasurers Office, Atten: Louis Wayne Boyd, RST Treasurer, PO Box 430, 11 Legion Avenue, Rosebud SD 57570
Contact Person: Gary Hacker-Facility Plant Manager, RST Wanbli Wiconi Tipi/JDC, 605/856-8704, M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 shall be adhered to in the selection process. TECRO FEE must be included. For more information, contact the TECRO Office at: (605) 747-2322, M-F, 8-5 CDT.
The Rosebud Sioux Tribe has the right to reject any or and all bids, waive informalities, or accept any bid or combination thereof which appears to serve the best interest of the tribe. Award of the project will be subject to the Rosebud Sioux Tribe Business regulatory requirements. Bidders must provide proof of suspension and debarment certification.
Published twice at the total approximate cost of $58.28
Published: November 22, 29, 2017